Screenshot Pro: Screenshot on android! [Free for limited time]
We only have non intrusive ads on our website. Please whitelist Appchoose in your adblocker.In this post we will share with you an app that enables you to take screenshots on any android device running on android version above Lollipop(5.0 +). The app is currently available for free as part of an ongoing sale in the Google Playstore.
- Automatically cut the status bar area from a screenshot while taking.
- Automatically cut the navigation bar area from a screenshot while taking.
- Capture animation ON/OFF.
- Convenient and mobile overlay shutter button.
- Notification bar icon display function. You can take screenshot and check screenshot from here.
|How to use Screenshot Pro|
- Small Buton: By setting this inconspicuous button to be displayed at all times, the shutter button can be instantly brought up any time you want to take screenshots. This function is very convenient for people who regularly take screenshots.
- You can also create a shortcut to access the shutter button with a single tap.
You can find out more about the authors here.
You can check out our previous posts here.