7 Must Have Android Apps: April 2015 Edition
The ever-growing Android Market is flooded with apps that never cease to push the boundaries for better user experience. For every category there are hundreds of choices to pick. Well, we’ve done some filtering and have gathered a list of 7 must-have Android Apps an Android user simply should have. Just so you know, the list is not numbered based on any ranking its just a random order. For downloading any of the apps mentioned in the list just click on the name of the app you wish to download.
The apps are :
- Telegram(all users)(Highly recommended): Telegram is a messaging service combining the speed of WhatsApp with fluid app interface comparable to that of the blackberry os's and has advanced security features.
- Expense Manager(all users) : An easy to use ad free expense manager to manage your daily expenses from your smartphone.
- My passwords(all users): A good looking password manager app that weighs light and seems safe.
- Snapseed (all users): It is an app with the power and control of professional photo editing software, previously only available on the desktop
- Gsam Battery Monitor(all users): The most accurate battery monitor out there in the play store.
- Fuelio(all users):A nice Fuel log, mileage and costs tracking app for Android
- Internet Speed Meter Lite(all users): Helps you monitor your internet speed.