Whatsapp: Blackberry 10 !
We only have non intrusive ads on our website. Please white list Appchoose in your adblocker.WhatsApp will no longer be available from blackberry app store after 30 June 2017. However, if you have a device running the BlackBerry 10 OS, there's a way around it. In this post we will detail how to download and start using Whatsapp on a Blackberry 10 device.
We’ve tested this method with the BlackBerry Z10, Passport and the BlackBerry Classic and got WhatsApp working smoothly on each of them.
1. Go to https://web.telegram.org on you PC/Blackberry smartphone's web browser and login using your phone number. For those of you who are not familiar telegram is a messaging app with added bot functionality. Today we will use this bot functionality to download whatsapp to your blackberry.
2. After signing in in the top right corner of your screen you will see a search icon, Tap on it and enter "apkdl_bot" in the search box.
3. Tap on apkdl_bot icon from the list below. Then tap on Start button at the bottom of your screen.
4. Now send "com.whatsapp" as a message to the bot. The app will send to you a list of available apps from the play store.
5. Tap on the "/download_com_whatsapp" message.
6. The bot will upload the apk as a file and a url of Whatsapp apk file.
7. Tap on the url and download the file to your desired location of your device.
8. Whatsapp apk will be downloaded onto your device.
9. Tap on the apk file and install the app. Accept any permissions asked during installation.
Upon completion you have successfully installed Whatsapp onto your blackberry device.
In order to download any apk on your blackberry just check out this post. If you want to download telegram app to your blackberry you can see this post.
You can find a list of awesome telegram bots here.
Well, that's all for now.